Building on its success in 2017, the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) Tahiti Va’a 2018 has decided to renew its Hospitality Package for the 18th Va’a World Sprint Championships organized in Tahiti in Taaone Bay.
This package is designed to provide an affordable and comfortable stay for all rowers and friends looking to compete in the Va’a World Sprint Championships.
CAUTION LIMITED PLACES (1500 places available for 3000 athletes expected)
Early booking is highly recommended.
Indeed, the event will take place during the high season in Tahiti.
Faced with the popularity of this pack and the limit of available capacity, all reservations will be made on the basis of “first come, first served”
INCLUDED IN THE HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
- Welcome kiosk at the airport
- Transfer from the airport to the accomodation
- The choice of accomodation according to the 4 different categories proposed below
- 3 meals per day
- 1 welcome bag per people
How to book ?
- I choose my package from the options below
- I reserve by mail. I specify my Package option (Official Hotel, Guesthouse, Institute IJSPF, Official Village)
- I validate my quotation Je choisi mon package parmi les options ci-dessous
How to pay ?
The transfer must be sent to « Tahiti Va’a 2018 »
Bank code: 17469 Counter code: 00001 Account number: 20655340001 RIB key: 10
The reservation will be confirmed ONLY after registered payment of minimum 50% of the invoice. No reimbursement possible
- I pay 50% of my total bill before November 15, 2017
After this date an additional cost of 10 euros/night/people will be added to any new booking or invoice not honored, without any distinction being made to the chosen accommodation category.
- I pay the totality of my invoice before March 15, 2018
After this date an additional cost of10 euros/night/people will be added to any new booking or invoice not honored, without any distinction being made to the chosen accommodation category.